Rules and Eligibility
The awards are open to Advertisers, Publishers, Media Owners, Agencies, Networks, Start-ups, Technology Providers or Individuals who operate in the Affiliate Marketing sector.
Entries may be made directly by the company or via an authorised agent such as their network, agency or PR agency.
Entries may be submitted for multiple categories subject to an additional entry fee. Each submission however, must be tailored to fit the category.
Campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between 0000 hours 1st May 2017 and 23.59 hours 30th April 2019.
Steps in completing the submission of an entry?
- If not registered, click on submit entry and Register Now
- Fill the registration form and submit it
- You will receive log-in ID & Password
- If registered already, log-in using the credentials received
- Choose a category
- Fill in the details of the entry in the respective form
- Upload the project / work file or URL
- Click on Save & Exit, in case further editing is required
- If no editing is required then click on Submit & Exit
- Make Payment & Complete the Submission Process (You may make bulk payment of all your entries together by selecting them on your dash board)
- Entries can't be edited once the payment is processed successfully
It is very important that entry forms are completed in their entirety. One of the biggest reasons for point deduction by Jury is not including clear evidence of commercial success and ROI. Especially problematic for an awards ceremony that is geared around measureable marketing. More information and greater transparency will enable the Jury to score you fairly.
Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
The entry form is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
For the purpose of judging all information will be supplied only to the Jury under a Non-Disclosure Agreement. However for editorial write-ups and to portray why you've won on the night some information may be garnered from your entry.
Anything that is therefore commercially sensitive that you wish not to be disclosed must be highlighted for ‘Jury eyes only’.
Entries will not be considered completed until full payment in done
Fees for the Entry Submission:
||NON - MEMBER
|Early Bird Deadline
||July 25, 2019
||INR 2000 /- + GST
||INR 3000 /- + GST
||August 23, 2019
||INR 2500 /- + GST
||INR 3500 /- + GST
Refund Policy: Once the amount is paid, no refunds will be issued.
NO FEES FOR BELOW CATEGORIES:
- Best Publisher for Affiliate Marketing
- Best Affiliate Marketing Network
The jury shall evaluate entries based on five criteria for CHANNEL & CAMPAIGN AWARDS:
1. Strategy: An entry should demonstrate approach to the overall purpose and target audience throughout various elements of the campaign. Identify the target audience, delineate the strategic objective- sales, leads, market share, brand awareness, etc. and what was the creative and media strategy or any new technology via a performance-based approach.
2. Innovation: The Jury shall focus on the best innovation, practice and strong performance of super-efficient tech, strategy, processes, spend and effective placement that set you apart from the other players.
3. Execution of campaign: Jury shall focus on linking the purpose and effect between objectives, strategy and results of the campaign. Additional factors to be considered shall be effective use of resources, technology and implementation of the campaign via a performance-based approach.
4. Results of campaign: Jury shall evaluate the results of the campaign based on basis of the services offered to client which have helped increase profitability, productivity, or have helped produce a more efficient environment for their client whether it was able to reach the target audience or on any other statistic which will help in proving the desired results of the campaign.
5. Overall experience: An entry should demonstrate frequently may be more or less than the sum of its parts. The overall experience shall include creativity, innovation, implementation, monitoring, reporting and optimization.